Type: Tertiary crusher Feed Size:45mm-100mm
Materials: Iron ore, copper ore, cement, artificial sand, fluorite, limestone, slag, etc.
Applications: Engineering, highway, railway, passenger line, bridge, airport runway, municipal engineering, high-rise, etc.
VI series vertical shaft impact crusher, also called as VI Sand Maker, is researched and produced by our company on the basis of absorbing advanced German technology and world standards, including two types: rock-on-rock and rock-on-iron. The production capacity of the latter one is 10-20% higher than that of the former one.
1. River stone, mountain stone(limestone, basalt, granite, diabase, andesite.etc), Ore tailings, aggregate chips
2. Hydraulic and hydroelectric engineering, high-level road, highway and railway, passenger rail line, bridge, airport runway, municipal projects, sand making and rock reshaping
3. Building aggregate, highway road fabrics, cushion material, asphalt concrete and cement concrete aggregate.
4. Crushing progress before grinding in mining field. The crushing of building material, metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, fireproofing, cement, abrasive, etc.
5. Breaking of high abrasive and secondary disintegration, sulfur in thermal power and metallurgy industry, environmental projects such as slag, construction waste crushing
6. Manufacturing of glass, quartz sand and other high purity material
The materials fall into impeller with high-speed rotation vertically. On the force of high-speed centrifugal, the materials strike to the other part of material in a high speed. After mutual impacting, the materials will strike and rub between the impeller and the casing and then be discharged straight from the lower portion to form a closed multiple cycles. Final product is controlled by screening equipment to meet the requirement. The VSI series vertical impact crushers has two types: rock-on-rock and rock-on-iron. Rock-on rock is to process abrasive material and rock-on –iron is to process normal material. The production of rock-on-iron is 10-20% higher than rock-on-rock.
|Model||Max Feed Size (mm)||Speed of Rotor (r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor power (kw)||Overall Dimensions(L×W×H)(mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|VI-3000||45 (70 )||1760-2210||30-60||55-90||3080×1757×2126||≤5555|
|VI-4000||55 (70 )||1550-1940||50-90||110-150||4100×1930×2166||≤7020|
|VI-5000||65 (80 )||1330-1670||80-150||150-220||4300×2215×2427||≤11650|
|VI-6000||70 (80 )||1190-1490||120-250||220-320||5300×2728×2773||≤15100|
1. The capacity is total tons per hour passing through crusher at open circuit when crushing medium and below hardness material and bulk density with 1.6x10³kg/m³.Capacities are relative to physical character and type of feeding, feeding size and composition and so on.
2. The number in the brackets is applicable to low abrasive material.
3. Hydraulic decap and automatic lubricating device are optional configurationDownload Brochure View Video